[Accepted] Application - J. N. Berntsen

Moderator: Recruiting Liaison

jakobil

[Accepted] Application - J. N. Berntsen

Post by jakobil » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Name: Jakob Nørtoft Berntsen.
Recent Aliases: Jakobil, Berntsen, Bernie.
Date of Birth (YY-MM-DD): 1995-04-26.
Country of Residence: Denmark

Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jakobil/
Steam ID (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:11435258
ArmA Player ID: 76561197983136244

Previous Realism/Milsim Experience: I have been in many units since arma 2. I started out with the 17th Pz.Grd Division in arma 2. And have since played in many others. Including 101st airborne back in arma 2. I have also runned a danish unit at one point. The latest milsim i have done was with the 16AA and the 345th VDV unit.
Were you Discharged recently (Last 6 Months): It has been more than 6 months. By own will.

How did you find us?: Memory
Recruited By (If Applicable): C. McHellsten
Tell us about yourself: I am currently working as an aircraft mechanic in the Royal Danish Airforce. I am an active member of the Danish homeguard. And i live for myself in a small apartment.
Where do you see yourself in the unit after graduating Basic Training? Whatever is vacant. I guess time will tell. I enjoy most things. I like flying.
Why did you decide to join this specific unit?: I have had good experience in the past with this unit. And i know McHellsten from way back when. And i am currently not playing any arma.
What can you bring to the unit?: I have vast experience playing arma. I also have alot of experience leading. Though i like to let others do that. I injoy flying, and i like to think im good at it. I can drive trucks.
Are you comfortable in smaller leadership roles, such as leading small teams of 4? Yes.

Can you attend our event times? [Fridays - 2200 GMT, Saturdays - 2000 GMT]: Yes.
Have you read and agreed upon our Rules and Requirements?: Yes.

T5 Ram
Technician Fifth Grade
Technician Fifth Grade

Re: Application - J. N. Berntsen

Post by T5 Ram » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:11 pm

ACCEPTED
Welcome J. N. Bernsten Thank you for posting your application for the 101st Airborne, 2/506th PIR - ArmA 3 Milsim. We hope to provide you with the best experience possible, and to make sure you have a good time.
The next steps for you to do include:
  • Joining us on our TeamSpeak if you haven't already: 216.157.78.176:10427
  • Go through a final interview with a Recruiting Liaison or Officer
Thank you for choosing the 101st Airborne, 2/506th PIR - ArmA 3 Milsim.
T/5. V. Ram