Post by J. Norrlander » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:52 am

Name: Jesper Norrlander
Recent Aliases: Fejk, Norrlander
Date of Birth (YY-MM-DD): 99-01-02
Country of Residence: Sweden

Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jeppenorris/
Steam ID (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:84522963
ArmA Player ID: 76561198129311654

Previous Realism/Milsim Experience: Joined during the Furlong and Edwards days back in 2012 and stuck by Furlong for a long time, briefly joined Hellstens 101st but had to leave for some reason that I don't remember. After that I joined the 10th MD but only for a few months before switching over to McCormacks unit in which I stayed a while before leaving due to the lack of time. Highest rank was Sergeant back in Furlongs unit.
Were you Discharged recently (Last 6 Months): Nope, it's been over 1 year since I last actively played with any form of realism unit.

How did you find us?: Don't remember, it's been 6 years.
Recruited By (If Applicable): Hellsten
Tell us about yourself: I'm 19 (20 in 2 months) years old and I'm from the place known as Låtsas Norrland in Sweden. I've been in the unit before and I've known some of the people in it for years. I decided to come back because I now have the time that I did not have before, and I've missed ArmA a lot.
Where do you see yourself in the unit after graduating Basic Training? I want to do my very best to ensure that everyone has a good time playing alongside me no matter if I am the one leading or if I am being led.
Why did you decide to join this specific unit?: I've been in it before and well, it is the 101st after all.
What can you bring to the unit?: Someone who can be have fun without disturbing the focus on whatever task we have.
Are you comfortable in smaller leadership roles, such as leading small teams of 4? Sure, provided that I get to freshen up my training a bit, after that it shouldn't be a problem.

Can you attend our event times? [Fridays - 2200 GMT, Saturdays - 2000 GMT]: Yes
Have you read and agreed upon our Rules and Requirements?: Yes

2nd Lt McHellsten
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: J. Norrlander

Post by 2nd Lt McHellsten » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:02 am

ACCEPTED
Welcome Norrlander Thank you for posting your application for the 101st Airborne, 2/506th PIR - ArmA 3 Milsim. We hope to provide you with the best experience possible, and to make sure you have a good time.
The next steps for you to do include:
  • Joining us on our TeamSpeak if you haven't already: 216.157.78.176:10427
  • Go through a final interview with a Recruiting Liaison or Officer
Thank you for choosing the 101st Airborne, 2/506th PIR - ArmA 3 Milsim.
2nd Lt. C. McHellsten