Post by Axel Rose » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:35 pm

Name: Axel Carneiro
Recent Aliases: Achel, Achel Ram, Axel Rose
Date of Birth (YY-MM-DD): 96-03-15
Country of Residence: Portugal

Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040636441/
Steam ID (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:40185356
ArmA Player ID: 76561198040636441

Previous Realism/Milsim Experience: I never did Realism/Milsim in Arma 3 before, but I did serve some time in the 501st Legion, the StarSim Unit until personal issues came and I couldn't attend as much as I wanted to.
Were you Discharged recently (Last 6 Months): Negative

How did you find us?: Literally by searching on Google "Best European Arma 3 Unit" and once I saw WW2 theme, I was down.
Recruited By (If Applicable):
Tell us about yourself: I play airsoft on the current basis so I know the basics of coordenation and such (I'm hoping to learn more). I've always loved ArmA, played alot of ArmA 2 but it was never quite it, I'm hoping this unit steps up the game for me. Also, English is not my first language so if I pronounce things incorrectly or tell you to repeat a sentence because I didn't quite get it, I apologize in advance.
Where do you see yourself in the unit after graduating Basic Training? My personal preference would be a sniper/marksman with/or a spotter or like a small team behind enemy lines. But I wouldn't mind being a medic or a radio technician, or even an engineer also.
Why did you decide to join this specific unit?: Well I love the WW2 theme and Airborne was always my favourite division so this was literally the best I could find.
What can you bring to the unit?: Versatility, that's my best trait. I'm a fast learner. I'm a bit shy but I'll do my best to complete everything you throw at me.
Are you comfortable in smaller leadership roles, such as leading small teams of 4? Yes sir.

Can you attend our event times? [Fridays - 2200 GMT, Saturdays - 2000 GMT]: Most of the times yes but when I cannot, I'll say in advance.
Have you read and agreed upon our Rules and Requirements?: Yes I did and I do agree, they're pretty straightforward.

2nd Lt McHellsten
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: A. Rose

Post by 2nd Lt McHellsten » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:30 am

ACCEPTED
Welcome Rose Thank you for posting your application for the 101st Airborne, 2/506th PIR - ArmA 3 Milsim. We hope to provide you with the best experience possible, and to make sure you have a good time.
The next steps for you to do include:
  • Joining us on our TeamSpeak if you haven't already: 216.157.78.176:10427
  • Go through a final interview with a Recruiting Liaison or Officer
Thank you for choosing the 101st Airborne, 2/506th PIR - ArmA 3 Milsim.
2nd Lt. C. McHellsten