Recent Aliases:James
Date of Birth (YY-MM-DD):02-12-17
Country of Residence:England

Steam Profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170027555
Steam ID (https://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_1:1:104880913
ArmA Player ID:N/A

Previous Realism/Milsim Experience:1RRF
Were you Discharged recently (Last 6 Months):during the last week

How did you find us?:I was scrolling over the steam discussions and i found someone looking for a WW2 unit. This milsim had replied to the comment and it seemed to be quite interesting
Recruited By (If Applicable):Nicholson
Tell us about yourself:I am British and a member of a military family. I am also in the cadet force. I hope to join the Royal Navy when i leave college.
Where do you see yourself in the unit after graduating Basic Training?I see myself becoming part of either logistics/transport or a runner if you have them. I also have ambition to reach higher ranks once in your eyes i have proved myself
Why did you decide to join this specific unit?:i wanted to move away from modern Arma and try something different.
What can you bring to the unit?:I bring memes
Are you comfortable in smaller leadership roles, such as leading small teams of 4?yes. I have a small responsibility in my cadet unit where i am usually in-charge of around 2-3 people

Can you attend our event times? [Fridays - 2200 BST (UTC+1), Saturdays - 1900 BST(UTC+1)]:yes
Have you read and agreed upon our Rules and Requirements?:yes

T5 Ram
Technician Fifth Grade
Technician Fifth Grade

Re: Application- J.South

Post by T5 Ram » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:46 pm

PENDING
Hello J. South your application is currently pending.
Due to being under the age of 18 we have deemed it necessary for you to go through a probationary period to see if you are mature enough to be a member of this unit.
At the end of the probationary period you can officially be a member of the unit
Respectfully Submited
T/5. V. Ram